11.12.18

WEEK 2: 12/4 - 12/11

The second week passed not as I planned. I got ill, and this is one of the circumstances, which you cannot predict or plan, unfortunately. From Saturday, I started to feel ill and got even fever, which I don't remember having since my high school years. So, the results of the week are a kind of disappointing.
First, I uploaded about 7 mandalas to Shutterstock, which is quite a good result. From yesterday, when I got a little better, I decided to upload three works a day. Other than that, I do not feel like having and moderating my Facebook group/page. And I understand that it is normal. I mean, you do not necessarily need to adhere to ALL your set goals in case you do not feel like it. You do not own anyone. It takes too much time and efforts and I do not see any positive feedback. I do not want to do anything, which kills me slowly or depresses me. I strive to live a happy life, a life, where I am my own boss and where my job only brings me joy.
I almost completed the first drawing this week. Again, due to health issues, I did not feel good. I suppose, I will conduct my drawing journal here as well, so you could see my progress. The same goes for my digital drawings. Even though now they look more like child-drawn, I will complete this challenge and improve:)
Finally, I have decided that as for now I do not want to change my job, so, I need to improve in my field of work. I am planning to complete a couple of courses and read some books to make my results improve.
This week, I plan to keep up with what has been already achieved and achieve even more. Stay tuned!

XOXO,
Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment