27.12.18

WEEK 4: 19/12 - 25/12

It's been a month since I started my project. And I feel disappointed and frustrated, mostly because of me.


Frankly speaking, I did not feel likeep writing this post at all. and I do not feel like it even now, when I have already started writing this post. As I said, nothing has changed. I still have not earned a single penny on shutterstock, I still have not developed my blog or completed at least one books chapter. I am not even sure what I have done within this month to come closer to my aim.

The only positive thing I cab find is that my images submitted to Shutterstock are reviewed within one day and not five, as it was before.

I have become interested in some spiritual stuff, such as visualisation and meditation and I plan to keep on researching this topic to write you more about it and my experience. Today, I have found a video on YouTube, where a beauty blogger tested branded gift boxes, such as those from LÓreal, Dior, or Sephora. And there was one gift box, where they were just samples of lipsticks and eye shadows and it cost about $200. And one subscriber said "Thanks god that it us you who bought that box and kept other women from wasting heir money and time on this useless thing." The same, I guess, can be said about all thine spiritual things. I come across different mind improving webinars and books and I usually doubt their usefulness. So, I decided to test some of them, those, which are advertised all over the internet. I can already assure you that most of them do not work, but I will do my best to find those, which work, complete them, and rovide you a summary of what has worked and what has not.

One of the reasons why I have not achieved anything, or even have achieved not as much as I wanted, I decided that it is all because I am not responsible before anyone. I am not required to make daily or weekly reports, it is only my own initiative. therefore, to be able to critically and objectively analyze what I have done, I would comokete daily reports. Even when I do not do anything; in this case, I will need to write an analysis in why it did not work out and why I far,ed that particular day. Weekly reports will still remain and I will write more like my feelings and thoughts rather than actual results. At the same time, I will try to write useful, posts for you, so it would be not only my dairy but some useful resource.

See you tomorrow,

XOXO,
Elf Elfen

No comments:

Post a Comment